FlyPrecisely 747-400ER Profile

Hi chaps,

Has anyone had more luck than me using the FlyPrecisely 747-400ER profile with the PMDG 747ER than me?  No matter what I do, it seems to have altitudes all over the place (stepping up and down irrationally - even with no optimisation set).  It also suggest 320 at all times for initial cruise altitude, even with MTOW - optimum is around FL300.  It also suggests holding fuel of 3400kg for 30 mins which seems minimal (@ gross weight of 241 tonnes).  I am really struggling to get this profile to work as nicely as the inbuilt 747 profiles, which are fine if you have a base bias figure and tweak around the ISA.  I have tried using  bias figures, but these vary wildly depending on the gross weight, and finding a happy medium is eluding me.  I am also using PFPX 1.28.8.

Can anyone offer me some advice on how to get accurate calculations with it?

Cheers,

Rudy

:)

Hi Philippe, hope you're keeping well. You reminded me I have some more 400ER data now so I'll expand that profile shortly.

Cheers

Jon

Thanks guys, I'll give it a go.  Look forward to the expanded version, Jon, and thanks for the hard work :)

On 5/18/2018 at 2:31 PM, BW901 said:

Hi Philippe, hope you're keeping well. You reminded me I have some more 400ER data now so I'll expand that profile shortly.

Cheers

Jon

sending you an email. doing well.

thanks a lot.

Phil

Archived