Heathrow 2008 and g3d.dll

Rafal Haczek

Hello there Gents,

Unfortunately bad news from me:

I've reinstalled version 1.1 and everything seems was ok, but today while in approach to 09L I've suddenly got the Out of Memory error, that I never had before. The aircraft I flew was PIC 737. I also use AES 1.91 and I've Visual Flight London installed in that area.

What could be the problem?

Any help would be very much appriciated.

Vladimir

Are you using UT Europe?

No Sir, I don't.

In my FS9.1 I'm using: FSGlobal 2008, GE Pro II, FE and FSWater. That's all. And also FSInn for online flying.

As far as I know the memory leack is not the matter of memory lack. Mostly it is caused either by some "mistakes" in the scenery (usually in landclass files), or by the conflict between any sceneries. In my case I can't find where the problem is?

Hello there Gents,

Unfortunately bad news from me:

I've reinstalled version 1.1 and everything seems was ok, but today while in approach to 09L I've suddenly got the Out of Memory error, that I never had before. The aircraft I flew was PIC 737. I also use AES 1.91 and I've Visual Flight London installed in that area.

What could be the problem?

Any help would be very much appriciated.

Vladimir

The identical problem, but i am used UTE. I try to made two flight and

every time receive Out of Memory error!

I'm using: UTE,FSGlobal 2005, GE Pro II.

Hi,

I've had my first ever OOM. Happened at EGLL. Only with FT A320 and PMDG B744. It's repeatable. Page file was at 1.05Gb, 1.18Gb and on my last flight with the FT A-319 0.96Gb. Which is funny, because PF can get as high as 1.15Gb with the B744 at other places and no OOM.

I've flown hundreds of flights with the above aircraft and never had an OOM.

Leonardo MD-82 and PMDG B-73x are ok, I made like 10 flights into EGLL and no OOM whatsoever. Day, dusk, night, no difference. Full AI and that means well over 100 AI around.

I do not have UT Europe, BTW. EGLL version 1.1 installed. No UK2000 stuff either.

Regards,

Jure

I also continue to get OOM crashes. This is with the PDMG 744 into EGLL. I have v1.1 installed use GE Pro ASV6.5 RC4 and never have a problem into any other complex addon airport, Mega Airport Frankfurt etc.

Having waited ages for EGll it is very disappointing and I am convinced the problem is with Heathrow and not the 744.

Regards John

I never had that problem. Maybe because I have 2 GB of RAM installed in my system. Could you please post your specs? Maybe the problem is related in part to how much physical memory you have.

Richie,

I have 2Gb of Corsair RAM, running an FX-57 and GeForce 7800GTX.

I was mistaken, it is neither the page file nor physical RAM when it comes to OOM errors. Same goes for PMDG B744 and Aerosoft LHR, neither of them is to blame, methinks. Read this interesting thread over at AVSIM:

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...6383&page=4

And just for the record, I made a successful flight into EGLL in the Lvl-D 763 yesterday. Another highly complex aircraft and all went well.

Regards,

Jure

I've continue to get OOM crashes near of EGLL :shock: , please help...

My specification:

FS 9.1

Flight: UUDD-EGLL(v1.1)

Plane: FT B737-500

Add Ons: AES 1.91,AS6.5,UTE v.1.11 (without Industrial/Commercial Landclass),FS Global 2005, GE Pro, FE.

computer:

Win xp pro - sp2

Intel CoreDuo X6800

4GB - RAM

120 GB free on hard disk

I've continue to get OOM crashes near of EGLL :shock: , please help...

My specification:

FS 9.1

Flight: UUDD-EGLL(v1.1)

Plane: FT B737-500

Add Ons: AES 1.91,AS6.5,UTE v.1.11 (without Industrial/Commercial Landclass),FS Global 2005, GE Pro, FE.

computer:

Win xp pro - sp2

Intel CoreDuo X6800

4GB - RAM

120 GB free on hard disk

Have had the first in my FS history with a C2D E6600 and 4 gb of ram lol

This one is related to LHR it hapens with different aircraft.

Only when you do a short hope from EHAM or EBBR it doesn't happen...

The same flight and aircraft to EGKK goes fine or to EGLC or EGSS or EGGD or the default EGLL :shock:

So houston we have a problem :roll:

Oleg1979 wrote :

"Add Ons: AES 1.91,AS6.5,UTE v.1.11 (without Industrial/Commercial Landclass),FS Global 2005, GE Pro, FE. "

Oleg, just try (at the begining) to deactivate all polygons options in UTE's setup and let me know, how is gonna.

Did you use /3Gb Win XP switch ?

Best

Gwidon

Oleg1979 wrote :

"Add Ons: AES 1.91,AS6.5,UTE v.1.11 (without Industrial/Commercial Landclass),FS Global 2005, GE Pro, FE. "

Oleg, just try (at the begining) to deactivate all polygons options in UTE's setup and let me know, how is gonna.

Best

Gwidon

Maybe you should read my message :lol:

Oleg1979 wrote :

Best

Gwidon

I try, but user Vladimir "vvb" wrote on previous page that don't have UTE and identical problem!

So houston we have a problem :roll:

"We" as in you and a few others - or the entire user base?

I have done flights from TBPB, KBOS, LHBP, LSGG and EBBR into EGLL with no problems, variety of a/c. C2D E6600@3.2, 8800 GTX, 2mb ram.

I still have this problem, any short flight into EGLL ok no problems with a variety of aircraft.

Longer flights of 2 plus hours into EGLL, OOM error stating FE.DLL as the problem with the744 at around 8-9 miles out on final.

E6600, Nvidia 7950GT, 2Gig Ram, using ASv6.5, RC4, AES, head tracker Pro4.

I can fly out of EGLL to any where any distance, its just into Heathrow I have the problem.

Regards John

I have done flights from TBPB, KBOS, LHBP, LSGG and EBBR into EGLL with no problems, variety of a/c. C2D E6600@3.2, 8800 GTX, 2mb ram.

I flew DUS-LHR on the PMDG 747 and also, no problems.

I speak only for what I've read in this topic because the rest of the user base I don't know neither do you :wink:

Did you do a longer flight from a AES airport to?

At last ,my solution was uninstall UTE and reinstall EGLL v1.1 with normal texture! I made a successful flight UUDD-EGLL-UUDD :)

Lucky you are. I wish I could also uninstall UTE, but I don't have it and I still experience the OOM error.

I speak only for what I've read in this topic because the rest of the user base I don't know neither do you :wink:

Good point - and correct!

Did you do a longer flight from a AES airport to?

Yes, I have done EGLL to all those mentioned above (TBPB, KBOS, LHBP, LSGG and EBBR) and today I did EGLL-MYNN. We'll see about the return-flight one of these days.

Good point - and correct!

Yes, I have done EGLL to all those mentioned above (TBPB, KBOS, LHBP, LSGG and EBBR) and today I did EGLL-MYNN. We'll see about the return-flight one of these days.

It only happens when arriving at EGLL :wink: so XXXX - EGLL

Going to test some more myself only time :lol:

I had an out of memory error while on approach to EGLL RWY 27R as well...using the PMDG 744 from HLLT. I have v 1.1 of Heathrow as well as AES, UTE, AS6, RC4, Track IR Pro Clip with everything patched to currency. Oh, and I have the corrected AFCAD for EGLL.

My specs include Intel Core 2 Duo , 2.66 Ghz, 2G Corsair RAM, GF 8600 GTS 256MB..yadda yadda yadda.

Any other thoughts on what the gremlin(s) is/are that may be causing the out of memory problems?

Thanks!

One little question to Aerosoft support team:

Is someone from the stuff going to handle the problem of OOM errors, or we are just reporting them with no reaction?

Thank you.