Heathrow 2008 and g3d.dll

Rafal Haczek

Yes, looks like I will have to try again tomorrow or in a few days.

Five downloads corrupted, three direct, two with an accelerator.

Ok, patience is gold.

All in all I do have the patch 2 which works, so it will do for now. :wink:

Best regards,

Rafal

Rafal - don't give up mate!
You bet, Gavin! 8) Still fighting.
For some reason the new update is not showing in the Heathrow 2008 updates
I think it is not in the updates. Go to where you originally downloaded it (My Account) and redownload.

Best regards,

Rafal

Well, tried a quick flight, took off from EGLL in a PMDG 744, flew about 60 miles away and came back. No problems :-) worked like a dream :-)

Right, off to bed for me, I've got a long day tomorrow.

Thanks for the great support guys!

Good night.

Gavin

Downloaded the new version and performed a quick flight from Edinburgh to 27R in a T7. Performed Approach and Landing without problems.

Everything seems fine so far, thanks for the update.

Regards :D

Happy! :D

A full flight BAW901 Level-D 767-300ER EDDF-EGLL.

No problems at all. Now Heathrow 2008 is working flawlessly for me.

EGLL01small.jpg

Here me vaccating runway 27R

Throsten, thank you for this beautiful scenery.

Now one of the world's most important hubs awaits my arrivals and departures.

The mirror docking is unbelievable!

Just a tiny note.

Looks like the spiral stairs have no textures:

stairs.jpg

Best regards,

Rafal

Just finished downloading v1.1, and I got no problem with the file being corrupted (I downloaded it from my Simmarket account). Now, all I need is some patience and enough will, so I can do LHR-BOS this weekend. :twisted:

OK, have downloaded v1.1 and installed normal textures managed to get on short final approx 8 miles out r/way 9L using PDMG 744 with no problem, until suddenly Out Of Memory error.

I have never had this before, any ideas how I can get past this ?

E6600, 2gb ram, 160mb HDD (only 25mb used) Nvidia 7950GT XP service pack 2 FS9.1, AS6.5 GE Pro, RC4. AES1.9

Please help!!

John

• Developer

Hello,

the out of memory error "OOM" seems to be a special PMDG744 issue, that is not related to our Heathrow. It happens with other add ons as well.

Mostly when the 747 captures the glidepath.

How to cure it:

If you´re using VISTA, please look here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/ptaylor/

If you´re using XP, a link to the pMDG forum:

http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search

Hi,

have no problems with the new version, all works perfect now. In AFCAD for EGLL the RWY 27L and 09R is closed for landing. RWY 27R and 09L is closed for take off. Is this so in real life?

Regards,

Chris

Yep, it is the most time as I heard. I heard also that at around 3:00PM runway 27L/09R will also opened for landings.

But anyway, for a trouble-free AI-Traffic-movement I do not recommend to open Rwy 27L/09R for landings in Flightsimulator.

Yep, it is the most time as I heard. I heard also that at around 3:00PM runway 27L/09R will also opened for landings.

But anyway, for a trouble-free AI-Traffic-movement I do not recommend to open Rwy 27L/09R for landings in Flightsimulator.

I believe is more of a rotational system, since you'll rarely see both runway do takeoffs and landings at the same time.

For example: from 03:00 until 15:00, 09L/27R is used for landings and 09R/27L for departures, while from from 15:00 until 03:00 the next day, 09R/27L is used for landings and 09L/27R for departures. This kind of rotation changes every week if I'm not mistaken.

I just want to give everybody here a big compliment. You guys are excellent, and the support that you have provided to everybody in such short notice, is really admirable. Keep up the good work:)

First off, I would like to thank everyone who played a part in getting this great scenery working properly. I am thoroughly enjoying flying in and out of Heathrow.

And for more information about London Heathrow runway usage, I attached a link to see how they are used and rotated for this year!

http://www.vatsim-uk.org/regions/capital/i...ge=egll_runways

Are there supposed to be blue taxiway lights on the taxiways? I don't see any, although I see the green centerline lights. There are things sticking out that look like taxiway lights, but they don't seem to be illuminated.