SODE Jetways LEPA

Tamba765

Looks like there's a similar SODE problem like there was with LIMC. Ctrl+J works but SODE does not. I tried gates 50 and 54. I downloaded the sode file from the provided link.  I'm getting a message that shows a path error like I had with LIMC.

I installed everything correctly as I did for LIMC.I ran it with and without admin rights, and also disabled and then reenabled SODE batt. I also made sure the files were in the correct order.

They're in the same file as LIMC which I created, as you suggested before. They are not in x86. When I try to move the jetways with SODE, it says "No Triggerable Objects" .

Would you please check to see that the correct SODE files were uploaded by the developer, since the wrong ones were included with LIMC. Thanks.

Pete Locascio

Please login to display this image.

I saw that I had the wrong SODE file installed, so I deleted it, and downloaded and installed the correct one. I completely uninstalled The LEPA scenery files and reinstalled them. I then inserted the correct SODE files.

I'm still getting the same error message and the SODE jetways still don't work. Thanks.

Pete Locascio

The SODE jetways are now working, but I didn't do anything different. I guess the program needed a good nights sleep or something. Thanks.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived