Heathrow Problem

johnegg

Hi all, well at last its arrived ! purchased and installed along with AES 1.91

However there seems to be a problem with certain gates. A 747 parked at gate 147 has half its body inside the terminal, as do any AI planes.

Is anybody else seeing this or is there a scenery conflict on my PC ?

Regards John

• Developer

Hi,

you see the problem, when you select the Gate via the FS Menu? It's possible that the gate is a littlebit to far forward placed in the AFCad for a B747, may you can correct that you self via AFCAD or wait until a fix is out. I think it will get on the list.

The problem is, that the FS will place the aircraft allways to the center of the position, not to the stoppoint, ignoring the size of the aircraft. When a B747 look ok, a B737 is packing somewhere outside.

But I have now check Position 147 with the PMDG 747 (which has his center very far back) and it look ok for me, minimum he is not in the bridge or building.

Thanks Oliver for the reply. I t seems the problem was on my PC, Just Flights British Airports SE was interfering and a complete uninstall of this software has solved the problem

Regards John

• Developer
At Gate147 with PMDG 744 I am parked correct;y the only " problem" with this gate is at AES if you press set aircraft correct position it moves you at gate 146.

Chris

Ok, you are right, the Position 147 is wrong in the AFCAD, it should be the Position 146, as there the Dockingsystem is animated and not at 147 (with and without AES).

Same at Pos 149 should be 150.

So, this will be changed in the first Fix.

Sorry, we miss that in the final check (too many positions :D )