Heathrow is brilliant!

Jure

Hi,

I've just purchased and installed the new Heathrow airport. Opted for hi-res textures and boy, it is a treat! Wonderful detail, the whole airport blends perfectly with GE ProII textures around it. And what I really like is autogen! Right to the borders of the airport, no more deserts around! Obviously the developers know how to make proper excludes! Finally! :)

With AI to the max (and trust me, I have loads and loads of AI), I still get fluid movement. FPS when facing the busiest part of EGLL through a RFP B742 cockpit are still in high teens on my Athlon FX-57 and GeForce 7800 GTX.

Landing on 27R I pulled 20-21FPS.

Beautiful! I might have been lost in Russia lately, but for Heathrow I will return west. Prol'y in a Tupolev. :lol:

Very, very happy with EGLL & AES (of course!) Run, don't walk. This one is a must have!

Regards,

Jure

Jure,

Can I ask you a question, with regards to the Static Aircraft Scenery, all most of the airlines parked at the correct terminal? for example do you see BA Aircrafts a Terminal 4 and 1 instead of terminal 3 like the screenshots.

Any chance you could post a screenie of LHR at night, as the simwings show it a dusk.

Thanks