Released: London-Heathrow 2008 (by Simwings)

Hello Akku,

We have no control over Simmarket, any problems with them and you'll need to leave a trouble ticket on there system.

But It may depend on your method of payment.

If its credit card it should be instantaneous, if its by PayPal then this can take longer.

Hi

What a briiliant piece of scenery this is, however have one problem, the taxiway signs seem to be appearing in the middle of the taxiways and stop bars seem to be appearing on the grass ? Any ideas?.

The only other afcad i can find in fs9 is the traffic 2005 one, and i have removed that but it still makes no difference.

Thanks Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Just want to add to this thread - my first post here.....

I would like to say well done to the Simwings Team for a wonderful scenery! I met with some of the team when I was at Heathrow (they passed through my security search point!) and it was then that I discovered what they were up to!

I have since retired from 27 years in Airport Security at Heathrow, in July last year but have been flying Flight Simulator for 20 years. I have many quality sceneries and this product ranks up there with the best of them! Well done!

I had issues with using the PMDG 747 and 737 when I would get the dreaded Out-Of-Memory Error message but after 5 months of battling that problem, I have solved the issue and re-installed LHR2008 back into use with no trouble at all except the odd pause or two here and there (I have the latest version 1.10).

I guess the only thing I miss is seeing the tree line adjacent the A30 trunk road that borders the fence near the threshold of runway 27L. If you were flying out of LHR and taxi-ing out of Terminal Four using 27L for departures, after passing the General Aviation Area ramp, and up to the CATIII hold, the tree line with the cars passing behind it was the last thing before you lined up for takeoff!

I look forward to your updates and improvements to the airport over time and hope you'll consider putting the tree line in!

Thanks again for this great scenery!

kind regards,

Lee James