London Heathrow Professional and Ultimate Traffic Live

mwa05

I updated to v 1.10 shortly after Mathijs posted the announcement. Given you don’t get an email about the update and there is no updater in the configurator periodically reading the forum is the only real way I know to keep my products up to date.

At time of writing this, there has been 386 views, so if half of the readers have the earlier product, then maybe 200 people have updated?

Which leads me to the issue I have, which I can’t find a solution for.

V 1.10 simply won’t work with UTL. Every gate is empty, the departure board is empty. If I sit for an hour not one aircraft appears at the gate .

Everywhere else I fly, including slewing to Gatwick, Stansted or Luton - full traffic.

If I disable UTL and re enable MT6 every gate is full. 

I have removed the scenery, reinstalled the scenery, turned off FTX, Vector, Orbx England all to no avail. UTL won’t generate traffic using V 1.10.

I asked the question on this thread in post 6. Unfortunately the reply availed no results.

I have also asked the question on the UTL support forum -

http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=17240&title=latest-aerosoft-sim-wings-egll

Unfortunately the responses thus far have yielded no results.

I can’t discern which file is the ADE file in the scenery to try the last suggestion in that thread.

The previous version worked perfectly - I uninstalled using the uninstall function, and then installed the new version, set it all up in the configurator to my liking and that should have been the end of it.

Oliver says he has UTL and has full traffic, which to me means it must be something on my end but what? Why is EGKK et al full but EGLL seems to have some bubble around it? Nothing has changed on my PC / P3D v4.2 for months - this update would be the only thing I have done since February (apart from automatic TFDI B717 updates via their add on manager).

My settings in UTL have not changed and as I said, it works everywhere else I fly out of (I have never had an issue with UTL).

Thanks,

Mark

I do use both UT Live and Heathrow Professional. I don‘t have any problems with this combination. My gates are full with AI planes. I guess, your problem must have another cause.

Regards,

Uli

I just made a screenshot with Heathrow Prefessional v1.10 and UT Live. As you can see, there is plenty of AI traffic.

Please login to display this image.

Yes, that is how my previous version looked! I have no doubt it works, I just wonder if anyone has experienced what I have described and what they did to sort it?

Maybe I am asking the wrong question. Maybe I should be asking what do you do when UTL has zero traffic on the departures board and zero traffic at the aierodrome when the aerodrome in question is one of the busiest in the world (and other airports within 15 miles are full and working).

All I did was uninstall EGLL as per the instructions and install the new version - in the same folder, on the same PC and re set the configurator to my settings (as the options did not change, ran Vector, ran makerunways) and that should have been it.

Cheers,

Mark

Disregard.

For whatever reason, tonight (without doing anything except turning on the computer) it is working, despite not doing so since v 1.10 was installed on 09MAY18.

Murphy’s Law - it is because I went to the trouble of writing a post.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived