Manchester to Guernsey in an ATR42-500

Is it ISDT model?? Is the panel from ISDT or from yours?  It is beautiful video!!! If it is ISDT model, how did you get passenger window?  I fly ISDT ATR 42- and 72- planes many times.  What scenery are you using for Guernsey, please?

The window view of Manchester airport during climb after take off is beautiful!!!

Regards,

Aharon

1 hour ago, Aharon said:

Is it ISDT model?? Is the panel from ISDT or from yours?  It is beautiful video!!! If it is ISDT model, how did you get passenger window?  I fly ISDT ATR 42- and 72- planes many times.  What scenery are you using for Guernsey, please?

The window view of Manchester airport during climb after take off is beautiful!!!

Regards,

Aharon

The model is by ISDT. The panel is from the Flight1 ATR.....if only I could find an ATR cockpit to photograph I'd make my own.

The scenery is pay ware just released by UK2000 ....although I should imagine AES support will be... best not say what I think about AES support. 

The window view is post production. I record the window view with FSrecorder spot view and then 'add the glass and frame' in the video edit.

Archived