Checklist problem

Kutlu Hakan

Hello Aerosoft team. I just bought Airbus Bundle and installed them. Ver. 1.31/1.31. First of all thank you very much for these awesome softwares. I loved them. But I have a little problem with checklists. Pitch trim can not set auto by captain at "after start checklist". Checklist stops there and waiting for manuel set by us. And first officer can not close flighting table at "before takeoff checklist". Checklist stops there again and waiting for manually close the F/O's flighting table by user. Also skip item option not working for it. Of course a gentleman can close ladies table for her but in real cockpit life this can not be :)Moreover, 2d panel users like me is a bit of a nuisance. I couldnt find any solution for this problems in the forums.

(And waiting impatiently for A330)

Regards,

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem with the trim and checklist is known and will be solved with the new Airbus. Until set trim manually or skip the checklist item.

But never heard about a problem with closing the table.

Ok thank you. And there is no any problem with the f/o table in landing checklist here too. She can close at landing checklist. But at "before takeoff checklist" she can not close the table here and waiting for manually close by me, then checklist can continue.

Hello again. I tried many things for solving my f/o table no closing problem. Finally I made a clean reinstall explained (like here)

and now seems it is ok. Sorry for wrong alarm, I think I made a wrong thing at first install. Please disregard it. Thank you for your sense.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived