Dangerous Airports

xxd09

Hi

I have a new computer Win 10

FSZx Gold loaded

Dangerous Airports load but Mountain Air is lacking Buildings,Vegetation and has a blurry runway 

Matekane does not show in Scenery Airport list

Anything I could try?

Malcolm Beaton

Hi,

I am  also  on fsx gold.

The  installation routine  of dangerous airports ended with  a  message that  the  scenery needs to be  activated.

You have to run additional  the Aerosoft  Launcher.  It finds  dangerous airports  automatically.  Marks it in red. After  selecting the addon in the launcher, it  does some things offline with the scenery. Afterward you are good to go in fsx.

Hope this helps

Johan

Hi 

Reinstalled and went through all the procedures and updates 

All working now

Thanks again

Malcolm Beaton

To Mr Mathijs,

I uninstalled the scenery , redownloaded it today from my account and reinstalled it using this installer

There is no difference with the installer I had stored on my NAS.

The same message pops up at the end of the installation.

I hoped that  the use of AS Launcher was left out of the installation routine, because this product (AS Launcher) is not supported anymore ^_^

It is probably semantics :rolleyes:, I realise that the word activation is associated with an active internet connection during install and a validation server running.

Which is not the case.

I should not have used it this way in my previous post. It gave a wrong impression.

Johan

Please login to display this image.

Sir,

it  is no big deal. AS launcher is part of the addon, it can be installed optional.

It takes 5 seconds to do its job ^_^

I'd rather you redirect your resources to the future:banghead1_s:

Sincerely

Johan

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived