(PFPX) How to Add New Aircraft into the Aircraft Database.

Hi all,

Ive been reading forum posts trying to understand how to add new aircraft into the aircraft database but I'm afraid I still dont understand. I've been seeing people saying to add the aircraft file into the aircraft type folder in the PFPX files and I dont know where to find the aircraft file or how to get it. The aircraft I was trying to add is the Carenado B350i, if someone could maybe link me to where i can find the file or direct me to where the file is downloaded to on my PC it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Andrew

59 minutes ago, AndrewFrench said:

Hi all,

Ive been reading forum posts trying to understand how to add new aircraft into the aircraft database but I'm afraid I still dont understand. I've been seeing people saying to add the aircraft file into the aircraft type folder in the PFPX files and I dont know where to find the aircraft file or how to get it. The aircraft I was trying to add is the Carenado B350i, if someone could maybe link me to where i can find the file or direct me to where the file is downloaded to on my PC it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Andrew

Hope this helps

Kind regards

I do not understand why my software is completely diveros. I installed the latest version. I can not create the models for the planes I installed on p3d

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, bilsoncs said:

Added Boeing 787-9 TR1000-K_v1.00.per into the AircraftTypes Folder. Then, start PFPX and Aircraft I try and Add New Aircraft, from pull down the 787-9 doesn't show up.

See the reply to your duplicate post.

Archived