Unable to use CRJ manager

Hi everyone!

Last week I bought the CRJ and yesterday after installing it onto P3D I wanted to do a flight, but when I planned all the weight and fuel I was unable to load it into the sim because the window is too big for my screen :blink:...I tried to scroll, tried to use the up and down keys, tried to google a solution, and I tried many resizer apps but none of them worked...I don't know what to do, and since this is a support section I thought maybe someone could help me out.

Thanks in advance, Adam

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

First of all the CRJ is only supported with P3Dv4.2.

What screen resolution are you using? According to the systemrequirements Full-HD is needed.

Also are you using Windows Vista? It is also not supported.

5 minutes ago, mopperle said:

First of all the CRJ is only supported with P3Dv4.2.

What screen resolution are you using? According to the systemrequirements Full-HD is needed.

Also are you using Windows Vista? It is also not supported.

Hi, using 1366*768px, and I'm using win7 home premium 64bit...so since it's not full HD I can't use it?

9 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Obviously or did you use any font scaling above 100%?

No. Allright looks like my CRJ fleet will be grounded since I'm not buying a new monitor just because of the CRJ.

Thanks for your help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived