Alaska Issues Fairbanks Install

goodperson36

Hi All I am trying to install Fairbanks I purchased the upgrade yesterday because i Had previously purchased it for FSX. I had to uninstall it from PreparV4 because of issues. I went to reinstall it again today using my email and the old License key number from the FSX version of fairbanks. it saying either my email or number is incorrect I even manually put everything in and still the same issues I need to know what gives if I am putting in the same info as yesterday when I purchase this yesterday it went through no problem now its a problem. need help

Edwin

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please note that the email and license field are case sensitive. You need the enter the data for both fields I exactly the way they are shown in your shop account. 

• Developer

I think you talk about Fairbanks Professional, which you buy with the old FSX Serial to the reduced Upgrade fee.

In this case, you now have a complete new product with a new Serialnumber in your new order.

The old Serialnumber of Fairbanks X will not work with the Installer of Fairbanks Professional, you must enter the new one you get with the new order.

Archived