Easier way to search for liveries?

I have the Aerosoft Airbus and DA CRJ 700-900, and while awaiting the Airbus professional version release, had a question about the livery downloads.

Is there an easier way to find a specific livery for an aircraft other than scrolling through numerous pages of aircraft, panels, sounds, profiles that have been uploaded?

For example, I want to search for Air Canada liveries for the Airbus series.  It appears liveries are dumped into the downloads in no particular order that I could figure out.

Is there a way to search for a specific airline livery, without having to go through a lot of pages to find it?  It might also be helpful to have a standardized description in the download title (ie, aircraft model, airline, etc) .

Thanks. 

All of our forums are indexed by Web Search Engines.  As such try a search phrase via Google, such as "Aerosoft CRJ American Airlines".  You can get too specific with these types of searches, so I wouldn't include "700" or "900" in the search.

Best wishes.

Archived