Malaga Professional strange city structures

Dietrich Haupt

I bought Malaga Professional yesterday and everything works fine so far, but in the city I can see some strange long structures like superbuildings. Am I alone with this phänomenon?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Ok, will check it tomorrow, if I can reproduce it.

There is a known bug in P3D V4, where polyline autogen buildings in some cases are deformed. Had expected that this bug is fixed with 4.2

• Developer

Ok, this deformed buildings I can see, if I set the Autogen Building Density to "Very Dense" (below Very Dense they are not displayed) and that is the known Bug in P3D, so it is not fixed yet.

Will discuss it, maybe there is a workaround for the next Update possible.

23 hours ago, OPabst said:

Ok, this deformed buildings I can see, if I set the Autogen Building Density to "Very Dense" (below Very Dense they are not displayed) and that is the known Bug in P3D, so it is not fixed yet.

Will discuss it, maybe there is a workaround for the next Update possible.

Hmm, very disappointed. May I ask how this is allowed to happen for a pro release airport. Presumably testers must fly around a scenery prior to release to check for these things? I am just about to install after downloading the upgrade airport earlier. Can you please give an indication when this can be fixed. If I had known this I would not have spent more money on an airport I already have. Thank you.

2 hours ago, rocky said:

May I ask how this is allowed to happen for a pro release airport. Presumably testers must fly around a scenery prior to release to check for these things? I am just about to install after downloading the upgrade airport earlier. Can you please give an indication when this can be fixed. If I had known this I would not have spent more money on an airport I already have. Thank you.

• Developer

Sorry Rocky,

you are well know here in the forum, that you don't read and think before you post and your statements are not acceptable:

For you: The scenery and the Autogen is conform to the SDK and this issue is only P3D v4 related, so it is primary a Bug in the Sim, not in the Addon.

As i wrote before, we can try to find a workaround, but the solution must be come from LM.

And it is a realy minor issue, not in relation to what you generate of it.

1 hour ago, OPabst said:

Sorry Rocky,

you are well know here in the forum, that you don't read and think before you post and your statements are not acceptable:

For you: The scenery and the Autogen is conform to the SDK and this issue is only P3D v4 related, so it is primary a Bug in the Sim, not in the Addon.

As i wrote before, we can try to find a workaround, but the solution must be come from LM.

And it is a realy minor issue, not in relation to what you generate of it.

Oliver, with respect, you seem to be very easily offended. I merely asked a perfectly reasonable question. I am sorry you feel it is unacceptable to ask a direct question. I don't feel I have been disrespectful or rude. I apologise if you feel I have been, that was not my intention.

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, rocky said:

I don't feel I have been disrespectful or rude.

Yes you have been so, You blamed the dev and the testers for not proper testing the scenery, although Oliver clearly said that this problem is solely related to P3Dv4.

But, TBH you behaviour here is the same as in other communities. ;) So for the future we know how to handle posts like yours.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived