Malaga Professional - VDGS offset

woozie77

Anyone else seeing this at LEMG Professional? Some (if not all) gates seem to have an offset VDGS, they are not centred with the post. see screens below

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

vor 3 Stunden , OPabst sagte:

Here the fix for that issue, please unzip the attached file into the ..\Sim-wings Malaga Professional\Scenery Folder and replace the old file.

Fix Dockings for Malaga Pro 1-00.zip

Hello Oliver,

Great that you were able to fix the VDGS in Malaga so fast. May I ask you to check the VDGS in Zurich (P3Dv4) as well because I have there the same problem that the aircrafts are not in line correctly at the gates. I always thought that this has to do with the sim and cannot be fixed but now I believe that you might have a solution for this issue. If you like that I make a separate thread, please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Daniel

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived