Malaga Professional - SODE jetways

woozie77

Hello,

apart from the missing SODE, I have big red crosses at the jetways. Any idea how to get rid of them? Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Daniel

• Developer
1 minute ago, daschla said:

Hello,

apart from the missing SODE, I have big red crosses at the jetways. Any idea how to get rid of them? Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Daniel

When you had the old Malaga X Version installed before with the Sode Jetwayoption activ, it's possible that there is the old Sode xml still activ. Please check the Sode/xml folder to remove the xml with LEMG in the name.

vor 10 Minuten, OPabst sagte:

When you had the old Malaga X Version installed before with the Sode Jetwayoption activ, it's possible that there is the old Sode xml still activ. Please check the Sode/xml folder to remove the xml with LEMG in the name.

Great! Issue is solved. Thanks for your quick and fast support. I appreciate it a lot.

Regards,

Daniel

• Developer

Sode Jetways are now available on the Sim-wings Support page.

Please check before you install it, that the old Sode LEMG xml is removed.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived