CRJ 700/900X Update Progress

vor 20 Stunden , Hans Hartmann sagte:

SP1 beta has been sent to the testers today. If you wish to test as well (especially if you have troubles with specific issues), please send me a message via the forum and I'll give you access.

Hello Hans,

I have a pretty solid and stable setup. Would be happy to assist you with the SP1beta. I'm following some issues I consider to be critical e.g. some ILS approaches, SID/STAR changes, and so on.

Regards,

Gerald

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/28/2018 at 12:51 PM, Hans Hartmann said:

SP1 beta has been sent to the testers today. If you wish to test as well (especially if you have troubles with specific issues), please send me a message via the forum and I'll give you access.

Hello Hans!

I would love to assist with the beta testing! Looking forward to what you have in the update, I have over 150 hours with 60 flights in the CRJ and am in love with the aircraft. Please let me know what I can do to assist you with your development of this beautiful aircraft! 

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10.6.2018 at 16:08, Hans Hartmann sagte:

Testing is progressing nicely, but we need to wait for a response from a third party who's currently in Las Vegas for FlightsimExpo.

Now that the expo is over... Any news? 

• Developer

Good news: The issue has now been fixed. We will use tomorrow and the weekend for some final testing and have Aerosoft build a new installer next week. Once that is tested as well, SP1 will be available in your shop accounts (all online shops that sell the CRJ - as usual). If the rumours about FlightSimStore prove to be correct, we will offer a download option for them too.

Great news.  I look forward to flying the CRJ again after several months in the hangar as well.

Will there be a way to map the yoke AP disconnect button (not the disconnect bar) to a joystick or key command that was briefly discussed previously?

thanks.

• Developer
vor 3 Stunden , CaptKornDog sagte:

Will there be a way to map the yoke AP disconnect button (not the disconnect bar) to a joystick or key command that was briefly discussed previously?

The normal "Z" key toggles the AP disconnect bar. That much is correct. I'll check if there's any unused key command that I can abuse for the yoke AP DISC switch.

• Developer

I just uploaded the installer to the beta testers (the installer guys at Aerosoft are pretty busy this week because the A318/A319 release is planned for tomorrow). Depending on tester feedback, the SP1 release will be either on Friday or Monday (unless showstoppers come up).

vor 54 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

I just uploaded the installer to the beta testers (the installer guys at Aerosoft are pretty busy this week because the A318/A319 release is planned for tomorrow). Depending on tester feedback, the SP1 release will be either on Friday or Monday (unless showstoppers come up).

Good news!!! Thanks a lot for all your efforts.

On 7/7/2018 at 11:41 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

The normal "Z" key toggles the AP disconnect bar. That much is correct. I'll check if there's any unused key command that I can abuse for the yoke AP DISC switch.

Agreed, I see the same behavior.

Perhaps the Z key could be mapped to the yoke disconnect button (then subsequently could be mapped to joystick hardware)?  And the disconnect bar remain just a mouse click spot?

Just adds a spot of realism.  I avoid using the disconnect bar as a “regular” means of disconnecting the autopilot on any aircraft since the bar is truly a backup, reversionary function.

Thanks.

On 7/11/2018 at 3:17 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

Any show stoppers to report? Sure would like to fly the CRJ this weekend if everything is looking good. 

• Developer
vor 1 minute, Wise87 sagte:

Any show stoppers to report? Sure would like to fly the CRJ this weekend if everything is looking good. 

I have two things to test. Tbh I don't think I'll make it in time for AS to build a release installer. I can offer you the current installer though, if you don't want to wait for Monday.

Archived