KLAS LOC ILS 26L

Dave1399

So I saw another topic on this where the Freq was discussed. In the Data the Freq is correct ( Using FFA320 ) I verified on the NAV Data button on the FMS. It shows the proper Freq of 111.50 as well as the Identifier. However No ILS signal is available. The signal for ILS 26L is not there. No LOC or GS shows up. I have Aerosoft Data set 1804.  First time flying into this airport. This is the first time I've ran into a problem with ILS from your Data.  Thanks. 

I'll follow up on this thread for updates instead of performing a support ticket. 

Dave. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Dave, I guess you are referring to a topic regarding the Charts and the wrong frequency. What you are talking about is something different.:

Even when the frequency in the data set is correct, it must also be correct in the sim/scenery itself. If you are using default KLAS or even an addon, it will "send" the old/wrong frequency and therefore you will not "receive" a signal. You can solve this by either entering the old frequency in your FMS or by updating your sim (in case of FSX or P3D) via this website: http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

I use Xplane. And yes LAS is an Xplane Custom Scenery. So that would make sense that it may be out of date.  I will check the Gateway and see if there is new APT.Dat for it.  

I did not know the AP scenery could influence the ILS signal. Thanks for letting me know.  To many moving parts lol. 

Dave. 

EDIT; I just checked the xplane scenery Gateway and saw where this has been reported. Apparently you can use an older Freq to get it to work. 

which is 111.75 in case others have this problem. I have not tested it yet, but there also is a newer scenery released at the Gateway, so i'm sure that will fix it. 

Thanks. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived