DIFF PRESS warning during climb (1.0.6)

kabartl

Hello everyone!
I'm a newcomer to the CRJ. But, when I follow the checklists, and I get above about FL220 or FL230, I get a DIFF PRESS warning. I press every button on the pressurization panel, and absolutely nothing changes my cabin alt. The cabin alt always stays at T/O altitude, if that helps.

Any suggestions other than opening the door mid flight?

Thanks,
Ken(dall)

before you start the engines during preflight, on the overhead panel turn the cabin rate knob all the way to zero and the set the landing elevation to the elevation of the airport you're going to be landing at.

A comment.  This situation just happened to me, I was trying to follow the Tutorial as exact as I could, and on the Before Start Check 4.1.4, it clearly states 2. LDG ELEV..........................................................................................SET
Overhead Panel
Please dial in the landing elevation of your departure field (120 ft).
In case you have to return after your take-off the correct altitude is already set.

I was just passing Fl Lvl 230 and was getting ready to readjust my landing elevation when the DIFF PRESS alarm came on with no adjustment possible.   So I will descend until the red light goes out.

The tutorial check sounds good in real life, however this is a sim.  Maybe put in a comment in the tutorial to address, or add some tweaks to the software to allow manual cabin alt adjustment.

Regards

Darrel

Same exact issue happened to me today flying tutorial flight.  Manual pressure controls did nothing (are they supposed to be functional?).  This was only my 3rd flight, first with current hotfix.  A bug?

Archived