ADF Loadout?

missleman01

I know it’s been several years on, but the manual does state while no promises, model requests can be made to the forum. I come with zero expectations but would like to request an exterior for th f-16a air defense fighter  variant, or at least an adf loadout.

in the very least I’d love to see a US f-16a model with a 9-9-7-300-7-9-9 , or 9-7-370-X-370-7-9 even if it does not have the minor adf features. Key being an aim 9 and sparrow load out to patrol with.

i love this aircraft and usually fly air defense style due to fsx limitations for a/g. Thanks for a great f-16 for our simulator. I find most of my military flight time is usually split between this fine bird and the tomcat in fsx

Thanks

I’ll even settle for a solid no. This is a great product I’d be happy to hear if there are any plans for the future fsx, p3d or otherwise. With no deltas this was and is a fine aircraft.

edit I found some p3d comments in other threads so apologize. Relevant to the statement in the manual will there be any chances to expand load out and livery beyond providing missing liveries for p3d?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman changed the title to ADF Loadout?
  • Herman locked this topic

Archived