Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Global Aviator

Airbus Cockpit Instruments

Hi,

I would like to find out if it is possible to increase the size of the Airbus Flight Instruments? I am flying in P3D v3 and have resorted to using a magnifying glass to read the data.

As far as I can recall I could simply click on an instrument in FSX using default aircraft to magnify it and move it about on my screen. I love the Aerosoft Airbus and hope someone may be able to help me in this regard.

I do apologise if I have duplicated this topic.

Thank you.

The current Airbus doesn't have pop out panels. However I'm pretty sure I read that the new version currently in development WILL have pop out panels. I'm not sure if it will be compatible with P3Dv3 though.

I would certainly support the call for pop-out panels. Flying the bus gives me eye strain every time trying to read the instruments and is a real headache. Much as I like the aircraft, I find myself turning with relief to other payware planes after a while because of this. We're not all 18 year-olds with 20/20 vision.