Fairbanks PAFA, no buildings at all.

GSY

As attached. After reinstalling multiple times and even redownloading to avoid corruption, this is the result, an equivalent to default PAFA, Fairbanks. I am extremely disappointed at this, I hope someone can assist me with getting Fairbanks working as it should.

Please login to display this image.

2 hours ago, masterhawk said:

What else addons are you using? Maybe FTX Vector, FTX SAK?

I am using ORBX FTX Global, Vector and FTX SAK. I have checked the FTX Vector option in the configuration program but nothing works.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Try to disable all files in teh FTX SAK folder containing PAFA in the filename.

Can you also post a screenshot of your scenery library, plesae?

• Deputy Sheriffs

PAFA llooks fine here, so I guess wrong scenery order and/or other addon (e.g. traffic) causing trouble.

As someone requested - scenery library order where PAFA is located. I have BVAI installed but does not conflict with other airports.

Normally PANC Prof and PAFA Prof should not be shown in the scenery.cfg as they are installed via the xml-method. You should check the installation in your C:\programdata\lockheed martin\Prepar3Dv4\add-ons.cfg if this file contains PAFA / PANC. You can also unckeck PAFA in your scenery.cfg and see if then all is ok. If PAFA is not in the above folder, you should uninstall and reinstall PAFA.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, BT318 said:

Normally PANC Prof and PAFA Prof should not be shown in the scenery.cfg as they are installed via the xml-method. You should check the installation in your C:\programdata\lockheed martin\Prepar3Dv4\add-ons.cfg if this file contains PAFA / PANC. You can also unckeck PAFA in your scenery.cfg and see if then all is ok. If PAFA is not in the above folder, you should uninstall and reinstall PAFA.

The part he is showing, is the xml part in the scenery library.

Archived