P3Dv4.2 How operate 2 jetways on a plane (777-747 PMDG) @EDDFproV2.0 with SODE or GSX

CPTVITO

Hi everybody

I'm using P3Dv4.2 with EDDF Pro V2.0 and PMDG planes.

My problem is : When I want to operate jetways on a 777 or a 747, only 1 jetway move to L2. 

There is 2 or 3 jetways per gate for many parking position but only one jetway is moving.

How can I solve this issue ?

I'm using GSX and I can give you more informations about my setup ;)

Thank you

Please login to display this image.

HI

Just landed in EDDF and noticed that only one jetway working -and that's a default one.....?

For that airport and p3d v4.2 professional....?

What's the plan for getting the jetways fixed?

Or am i to install a certain SODE file. Because some airports demand this as I understand.. 

Thank You

Jens 

2 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Hi, EDDF is not using SODE. And the default FS Engine only supports one moving jetway per gate.

Thanks for this answer Bob, can we expect an update from Aerosoft about this Professional airport ? I mean, even "Mega airport Rome" is perfectly working with GSX and we can operate mutli jetways...

42 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If you want GSX to handle jetways you will have to talk to those developers. As far as we know GSX is not able to handle jetways.  You can contact FsDreamTeam here: https://www.fsdreamteam.com/contacts.html

Hi Mathijs,

I mean, with the GSX menu, we have the choice to operate jetways ex: inner jetway to L1 or L2, outter jetway to L1 or L2 ...

What is the difference between Mega Airport Roma and Mega Airport Frankfurt ? In others words, why EDDF is not compatible with SODE ?

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, CPTVITO said:

Hi Mathijs,

I mean, with the GSX menu, we have the choice to operate jetways ex: inner jetway to L1 or L2, outter jetway to L1 or L2 ...

What is the difference between Mega Airport Roma and Mega Airport Frankfurt ? In others words, why EDDF is not compatible with SODE ?

SODE jetways have to be implemented by the scenery developer. The one from EDDF decided not to use SODE. Easy as that. And the SODE discussion for EDDF was already done long time ago. 

On 18/04/2018 at 6:31 AM, masterhawk said:

SODE jetways have to be implemented by the scenery developer. The one from EDDF decided not to use SODE. Easy as that. And the SODE discussion for EDDF was already done long time ago. 

I understand.. ok thank you Bob for this answer

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived