A couple of mapping anomalies?

Jon Murchison

Hello there.

I spotted the following two issues while painting. Looks like door L2's mapping is reversed and their is a small anomaly at the base of the tail on the left hand side of the fuselage. There is nothing on my texture that I can see would be doing this.

Cheers

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

I'll try to get this fixed soon.  I would like to get your livery so I can see it in the 3D modelling program, but for some reason I can't download any of the liveries.

5 hours ago, Michael2 said:

I'll try to get this fixed soon.  I would like to get your livery so I can see it in the 3D modelling program, but for some reason I can't download any of the liveries.

If you PM me your email I can send you a link to them in the cloud if you wish.

• Developer

Thanks Jon, but I ended up creating another account which allowed me to access the files.  I have fixed the mapping issue, but need to test it on a few other liveries as well. The fixed fuselage will likely be in the second update. It's too late for the first one. 

13 hours ago, Michael2 said:

Thanks Jon, but I ended up creating another account which allowed me to access the files.  I have fixed the mapping issue, but need to test it on a few other liveries as well. The fixed fuselage will likely be in the second update. It's too late for the first one. 

Awesome. Thank you very much.

Not really an anomaly but one thing I would wish for is to have individual textures for the two wings. That would make it possible to add logos and registrations.

Greetings
Tim

• Developer

I'll consider this.  When the project began, there was no 64 bit platform and OOM issues were a big concern, which is why I decided on just one wing texture.  Not a problem now in P3D v.4.

Archived