Is there a new CRJ update in works?

I was just wondering if there is a new CRJ update in works. I just did a clean OS and P3D4.2 install. I don't plan on installing the CRJ until the next update. Last I heard several weeks ago was that it was being tested by testers. 

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

I was just wondering if there is a new CRJ update in works. I just did a clean OS and P3D4.2 install. I don't plan on installing the CRJ until the next update. Last I heard several weeks ago was that it was being tested by testers. 

1.0.6 is working very nice, have you tried?

Thanks for the reply Tom, I am just about to install 1.0.5, so guess I need to remove entire earlier version and reinstall the full newer version?

17 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That's advisable yes.

Thanks Mathijs, Some times the new installers are ok with 'over the top' installs, while others prefer full remove and re-install. When I have an aircraft working well, I am loathe to disturb it. but, the removal and reinstall went very well with no dramas.

While I am waiting for the A318-321 series to return, the the two CRJ's provide short haul work pretty well, though you are usually a lot more busy than the buses due to the more hands on style the 700/900 require. 

Archived