On 2/22/2019 at 11:08 AM, Flightmaster2015 said:

DC-8-55 Jet Trader Martinair Holland

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w_1hAaWTFrRCPypOHfIWQRvnb9eZBECt

Please login to display this image.

Hey,

Youre link is not working, where can i download this lovely livery?

Kind regards

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

Anyone interested in painting this beauty?? Spanish charter airline common visitor across European and North/Southamerican airports during early 80s!

Brgds!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hawaiian Air DC-8 WiP   Obviously it still needs the stripes.  Not sure if anyone is interested, but I think Pacific Crossings are needed in this bird

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi guys,

Thank you for all the marvellous livery’s you have produced. 
I was wondering about a “What if” livery for QANTAS. I know they didn’t use the DC-8 but that had the 707 of the same era and it would be great to see!

The attached photo is John Travolta’s 707 that Qantas painted for him. The flying kangaroo livery is typical of the era, and my favourite.

cheers

Brian

• 2 months later...

Hello

Are there still any painters active?

I would love to get the Skybus cargo DC-8. Their OB-2059-P is still active today. At this moment it is doing a flight from Miami to San Salvador.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9853479

The livery is very easy. Would love to have it in P3d.

Regards Ronald

• 3 months later...

Hello guys!

I hope you're all well :) 

I was wondering if any painters would be interested in korean air dc-8 repaints. 

I found some pictures but I'm not sure if I could put them on here due to possible copyright issues, but instead, I'll leave the link of google search result here. 

I'm really late to the party haha but it would mean so much for me if I could get one for my fsx-se.

there are two versions, older one, and rather modern one. any of the two is fineokay and would be very much appreciated :D 

thank you so much

best regards.

https://www.google.com/search?q=KAL+dc-8&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiB4LmW8LnyAhXKO3AKHZYgAmsQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=KAL+dc-8&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CVtURY7LZEYLO5RGgAcAB4AIABnQGIAbsDkgEDMC4zmAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=op8cYYGHA8r3wAOWwYjYBg&bih=657&biw=1349&hl=ko

p.s/ for the older version, as you might have some trouble with the chinese characters on the left side of the fueslage, 大韓航空, is what's written. and 대한항공 in korean on the right side. both mean "Korean Air". thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/4/2018 at 18:58, Mathijs Kok said:

Cualquier comentario sobre libreas, ponerlo aquí.

Para las primeras 10 libreas cargadas aquí, obtendré una descarga gratuita de su elección (de nuestros productos), suponiendo que el repintado se vea bien.

It would be nice to know when someone wants a special paint the DC-8, if it's for Aerosoft or JustFlight.
Sería bueno saber cuando alguien quiere una pintura especial para el DC-8, si es para Aerosoft o JustFlight.

• 1 month later...
Am 13.3.2022 um 03:17 schrieb Murat D. Şenol:

I'll try TC-MAB. But please dont expect the best quality, it's my first livery. And I'm not 100% sure if I can make it

7 hours ago, Jannik _LP said:

I'll try TC-MAB. But please dont expect the best quality, it's my first livery. And I'm not 100% sure if I can make it

Thanks anyway! Actually i tried to make by myself but failed to use the gimp...

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/12/2020 at 3:37 PM, BDSmith said:

sir, could you share us the glory of flying your fantastic work of art please?