FSUIPC

"BURNS"

I have an issue with FSUIPC. When I get the tomcat functions programmed, every time I use those functions the game freeze for fraction of a second.

Any solutions ?

What sim and which version of FSUIPC are you using? I seem to recall having this issue in P3D v4~4.2 and rolling back to an earlier version of FSUIPC took care of it. It might be worth a try.

Burns, here is a link to a forum talking about pauses with FSUIPC. 

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/531453-p3d-v42-intermittent-pauses/

I recall my experience was like yours, the sim would pause only when using FSUIPC assigned button functions specific to a LUA script.  I rolled back to version 5.102a and that took care of the pauses that I was seeing.

• 1 month later...

Any updates, just transitioned to P3Dv4.2 and of course had to get the Tomcat in (Bravo Aerosoft for providing both installers w/ a single purchase) had a registered version of FSUIPC in FSX with the settings provided by evvatc. Just finished the searching of fixes to get Tacpack working...oh the new install headaches!

• 1 month later...

Victory are you experiencing pauses when using FSUIPC functions as well?  I rolled back to an earlier version of FSUIPC to correct the issue.  

I was going to ask if your file will work in the last version of FSUIPC. For my initial post install test flights, I just flew with normal key bindings to check the Cat in 4.2 then moved on to check other add-ons. I'll revisit.

Archived