P3d v4 top-down view problem

Hi, I'm using p3d v4.

There is a problem with the top-down view<_<. The view is in the aircraft's belly and doesn't show the original view of the overview of the particular area the aircraft is in.

Could you please help me on how to fix this issue. Since it's hard to navigate or look around the area without it.

Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

More information is needed to help you. Does this happen only with this view on the Aerosoft Airbus, or with any other aircraft, stock or add-on? Are all the other views using the Aerosoft Airbus a problem? Are you using EasyDoc or any other program that modifies the standard views? Have you made any changes to the standard view specs in the P3D config files? You should also take a look to see if other users have this issue at two of the major P3D support forums. Check the official LM support forum here or the LM supported forum here on AvSim.

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 hours ago, Captainali747 said:

All aircrafts have this problem. Addons and stock. I don't use easydoc. I haven't changed any view. It just came from no where.

Ok, as your problem got nothing to do with the Airbus but with your P3D I'll close this topic and kindly ask you to contact LM for support or visit their forum, as Hermann already mentioned.

Archived