Saitek Problems

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you using FSUIPC, and if yes, what exact version of it? 

Also, what simulator in what exact version are you using? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have the original Saitek drivers and assignment software installed? 

And if so, în what exact version? 

• Aerosoft

With Saitek drivers and other software nothing surprises me. Keep in mind you simply do not need any drivers! The CRJ does not have any specific interfaces with the hardware, it uses 100% standard commands. So when they controllers stop responding it's 90% sure the sim itself does not get any input. 

Now you might say you ONLY have this with the CRJ. But from experience I can say we have had exactly these comment for every aircraft project.

49 minutes ago, DisguisedPanda54 said:

I have these versions:

- Driver version: 8.0.116.0
- ST Software version: 8.0.134.0

Hi, my friend finally solved his problem. As he told me (and he has the same joystick than you) he configured controls via Fsuipc and only Fsuipc. Then he configured in the CRJ manager that he was using FSUIPC. that's all. Try this and if it does not work I ask him what it exactly did. 

5 minutes ago, DisguisedPanda54 said:

I already had set:  Use steering axis and FSUIPC without reverse range. But i will try that again.

yep but you need to configure controls via fsuipc. You need to configure the axis inside FSUIPC, calibrate them and set them only via fsuipc. that´s more or less what my friend did. 

Okay what he did (sorry for the confusion is...)  follow one post of this forum...  once the crj is installed you need to recalibrate via SIM (P3DV4 controls section) the joystick again.  that works for him. 

Ok so what i tried:

Reinstall of all addons

Reinstall of P3D

Recalibrate of my Saitek X-56 in game and in my system as well

Update of Windows 10

I still have this problem. IDK what else should i do.... And everything else is just fine. Even A320 by Aerosoft in FSX

Ok now try to install again CRJ once installed try to recalibrate via sim again. With this order, first, install CRJ (last update with the hotfix 1.0.6) and then recalibrate the joystick via P3DV4 controls section. if that does not work I can´t help you as my friend told me that he solved the problems with these steps or try to search the topic in this forum.

25 minutes ago, DisguisedPanda54 said:

Ok so I updated to 1.0.6 and joystick sterted working, but now P3D cant find my rudder. FSUIPC too.

restart computer, replug your joystick. Try to recalibrate them again. Do you mean your rudder axis from your joystick? or your rudder hardware? 

Archived