HK36 Dimona, v4?

Bugs49

Hi, Propair's release of their Falke(s) reminds me that my beautiful Dimona, which I enjoyed so much in FSX and all previous versions of P3D, hasn't had a mention in a while.  Is it to be updated or does it already work in V4?  Regards, Mark

Hi Mark.

This is an easy question to answer. The H36 Dimona works in the P3Dv4. Only one change must be made in the aircraft.cfg, otherwise it does not move a meter on the ground:

[Brakes]
hydraulic_system_scalar = 0.0

After this little change she runs perfectly in P3Dv4
:)

Aerosoft H36 Dimona in P3Dv4 action

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Thanks Christian!  Just back from a short flight in the Scottish Highlands, remembering all of the tricks needed to get the best out of this quirky bird.  I soloed on an SF25, many, many years ago and in real life I would love something like this but perhaps with a Rotax 912?  Regards, Mark

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived