For Aerosoft CRJ, Using MCE in a CA role instead of FO

I realize many simmers fly left seat/captain role however and important role is also as FO, specially for those who are in that role RW.    I have used in other aircraft the other crew compliment addon that is popular but as it is not available for CRJ or is really designed to compliment a Captain role, I pose the following question to CRJ sim pilots as I gather Multi Crew Experience is advertised to be more flexible.  

Has anyone used MCE on the CRJ emulating RW flows and callouts where the First Officer is the Pilot Flying (the human flying) and MCE acting as the Captain non flying?    I may pose this question in that forum as well but wanted to start here.   

P.S.    From the beginning, the Aerosoft CRJ as been a constant companion as I have gone from 0 hours to many hours in RW CRJs...  What great aircraft from Aerosoft (the F14 is another great one!).   

BTW, my setup is "totally off the shelf" Alienware with I7-7500 gpu @ 2.7ghz, single Nvida 1080 card,  42"  4K curved Samsung monitor, Seitek throttle quadrant, Insight Boing MCP2 MCP (big thanks to Linda team producing module for CRJ!!), saitek rudder peddle,  saitek st290 stick.     Using series like KDCA, KCLT and Orbx not an issue and P3D 4.2.  I'm very pleased with results I must say and my point of reference is when I started with first "stick" flight simulation back in early 80's on an apple II :)   

Archived