Anchorage X 1.01 update

FSXEdgar

Hello,

I have the same problem as mentioned in this post:

But this topic was closed, so I decided to make a new one:

Unfortunately I can't register my recently purchased Anchorage X box (https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login), so I have no access to the 1.01 update (the launcher confirms there is one though).

I have tried to add my product, but the drop down menu only knows about the Anchorage X-Plane version.

Can someone please elp me getting 1.01 for FSX (add it to the drop down menu?) Thanks in advance!

By the way, also Mega Airport Amsterdam Schiphol FSX/FS2004 is not selectable in drop down menu.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Anchorage is listed in the Update database under "Simwings Anchorage X" and Amsterdam under "Aerosft Airport Amsterdam"

Thanks! (I am sorry I overlooked this, probably because the name starts with Simwings and not Aerosoft (like the X-plane variant)).

I have also registered my box copy of Mega Airport Amsterdam (named Aerosoft Airport Amsterdam in the update database as you mention above), but then I only see X-plane files (which is strange I guess).

No FSX/FS2004 files are shown, this is what I get:

Aerosoft - Airport Amsterdam
Your Serial
AS_AIRPORT-AMSTERDAM_X-PLANE.zip 

Info: Current DVD version (X-Plane 10 | XPlane 11)

I guess something is wrong or am I doing something wrong?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Regarding Amsterdam I can see the same. So I suggest to contact Aerosoft support: support@aerosoft.com

Archived