Engine Won't start-up

AmrElsayedEG

Hello,

When i try to start the plane according to the checklist my plane won't startup. I have tried multiple videos and followed the checklist carefully but it won't start up. It starts to spool up to 20% and then when i change to IDENT it won't start. It just keeps on spooling on 20%.

Can anyone help me?

• Aerosoft

Well then there simply has to be another setting that is not right. We sold a few tens of thousands, Lockheed hopefully a lot more as it being part of the P3D versions and we do not find any other tickets like this. 

But fact is that it almost certainly has to be fuel related.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well then there simply has to be another setting that is not right. We sold a few tens of thousands, Lockheed hopefully a lot more as it being part of the P3D versions and we do not find any other tickets like this. 

But fact is that it almost certainly has to be fuel related.

Thanks Mathijs for replying,

what kind of settings issue so i can check them? only engine starts after doing ctrl+e but other no.

and i have a checklist and did as it written.

• Aerosoft

I am not sure what to advise here. As said we do not find any similar issues in our support database so the only open option is that there is some incorrect setting of the systems. Are you sure the sim settings are as advised in the manual?

48 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am not sure what to advise here. As said we do not find any similar issues in our support database so the only open option is that there is some incorrect setting of the systems. Are you sure the sim settings are as advised in the manual?

can you please give me page number at manual about sim settings?

and by the way,

as you see in this pics the RPM stays 30%

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The manual depends on the version, we had 11 different releases of this product, but there should always be a section about the sim settings. 

I have Aerosoft FALCON X 1.00 but i can't find a section about sim settings !

• Aerosoft

We never sold a product under that title as far I know. Our version is called F-16 Fighting Falcon and is at 1.21. 

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x/aircraft/1648/f-16-fighting-falcon?number=AS10285

47 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We never sold a product under that title as far I know. Our version is called F-16 Fighting Falcon and is at 1.21. 

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x/aircraft/1648/f-16-fighting-falcon?number=AS10285

Yeah i have an old version which is 1.10

so no solution for that? i also have a friend he have 1.21 and same,should we change anything at simulator settings?is so please tell me them.

Regards and many thanks.

Archived