pmdg 777 problem

i dont know whether im allowed to post about pmdg here, but i really want to find someone to help me...

so

during all my longhaul flights that ive done so far with the pmdg 777, my P3D started to lag after flying for about 5 or 6hrs. It doesnt crash (at least not immediately), but it starts to load for about 10 to 15 seconds (during this time the flight is stopped or paused), then it works again for maybe 5 seconds. Then it loads again for 15 seconds and stops, then works again and so on and so on. it certainly is not possible to continiue a flight when having such sort of lags or stutters. I have checked my event manager after experiencing this problem but I didnt found anything there. I have also done quite long flights with the pmdg 737 (with turnarounds) and have never experienced such a problem. 

I would be very glad if someone could help me because i really like the pmdg 777 and would love to succesfully complete one long haul flight with it.

6 hours ago, wichser said:

i dont know whether im allowed to post about pmdg here, but i really want to find someone to help me...

so

during all my longhaul flights that ive done so far with the pmdg 777, my P3D started to lag after flying for about 5 or 6hrs. It doesnt crash (at least not immediately), but it starts to load for about 10 to 15 seconds (during this time the flight is stopped or paused), then it works again for maybe 5 seconds. Then it loads again for 15 seconds and stops, then works again and so on and so on. it certainly is not possible to continiue a flight when having such sort of lags or stutters. I have checked my event manager after experiencing this problem but I didnt found anything there. I have also done quite long flights with the pmdg 737 (with turnarounds) and have never experienced such a problem. 

I would be very glad if someone could help me because i really like the pmdg 777 and would love to succesfully complete one long haul flight with it.

do you use navigraph charts? its known issue that simlink pluggin of navigraph cause stutters on long flights. if you use it try to close simlink pluggin and see what happens

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
44 minutes ago, Sayanth said:

My pmdg registry problem .What can I do . Please 

Contact PMDG for any licensing issue.

And please do not hijack other peoples topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived