F3 Textures

DavidA

Hi Dave,

Can you repost the texture fixes for the F3 Rad Alt model and F1A.  For the trim switch/HDG error.  The links seem to be broken further back on the forum.

All the best

David

16 hours ago, DavidA said:

Hi Dave,

Can you repost the texture fixes for the F3 Rad Alt model and F1A.  For the trim switch/HDG error.  The links seem to be broken further back on the forum.

All the best

David

Hi Dave

This link has the replacements for the F1 and F3  interiors, I think that is all that was required.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7vq00cnxrkl1rs/Lit f1and f3 fix.zip?dl=0

D

I was unaware of these replacements so I thought I would install them.

I saved the originals under a different name.

In comparing file dates, my F3 interior seems more current than the replacement.  3/7/2016 for the original vs. 10/18/2015 for the replacement.  How can that be?

--WH

16 hours ago, WarHorse47 said:

In comparing file dates, my F3 interior seems more current than the replacement.  3/7/2016 for the original vs. 10/18/2015 for the replacement.  How can that be?

--WH

Don't know ...................... I have created a lot of lightning bits and textures since the F3 ... and changed computers,  so I ran the sim up and checked the trim button texture was ok in the F3 and F1 ... it was..... so I sent you the files from my sim.

D

Thanks Dave,  F1A sorted!!.  I've still got the HDG graphic on the control column trimmer though.  Is there are fix for this?

Dave

Okay so this is weird.  It's fixed,  but only on the F3 in the Aero's 83 scheme.  The other two F3's with Rad Alt's (The Camo 11 Sqdn and the Big Lion LTF ones) still have the issue.

Dave

19 minutes ago, DavidA said:

Okay so this is weird.  It's fixed,  but only on the F3 in the Aero's 83 scheme.  The other two F3's with Rad Alt's (The Camo 11 Sqdn and the Big Lion LTF ones) still have the issue.

Dave

You are getting a mismatch  with the model and the vc05 texture ... the vc05 that includes the radalt has the  vco5 texture in the texture folder for that model. If the sim cannot find a texture in the initial folder it reverts to the common folder.  The interior mdl and the vc05  I sent should match as .common non radalt .

check to see if the other rad alt models have their own vc05 if not copy the one from the aeros 83.

D

Archived