ENGM ILS 01L

Hi

I just performed my 1st landing at ENGM using ILS 01L. I chose to use autoland in my aircraft so I could have a good look as I landed. Both glide slope and localiser were followed accurately all the way down, but the final touchdown was about 3 to 5 meters to the right of center line. I've repeated this test 3 times to be sure its nothing I am doing differently.

I'm using X-Plane 11.10 and a Steam purchase of EGNM. The aircraft used was the Flight Factor A320.

I have not been able to reproduce this issue at other Aerosoft airports I own using the same aircraft configuration.

Any ideas?

Phill

Maybe the ILS of ENGM is different in X-Plane's "Global Airports" folder, which takes precedence over any installed scenery (even if scenery priority has other scenery for the same airport above it). You can try removing (not just deactivating!) the "Global Airports" folder temporarily and try again, I would be interested in the result.

Hi There,

I removed the Global Airports folder and flew the same approach again, and got the same result. I'm not sure what to do with it. I will try and get a recording and post up here. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Archived