ChasePlane and Keyboard Interface

I´m using the control: Ctrl+Shift+(1-9) to use the different views in Chase Plane.

Is it possible to disable or change the Assignment of the Keyboard, especiallty Ctrl+Shift+1 and 2?

It would be nice if I can disable this, because when I change the view the CRJ activates the Key inpud.

@Yannik can I give you a tip?

Why not assign single keys for the view's? Using Ctrl+Shift+No. you have to press 3 keys instead of one.

I also did not assign ANY no. keys but letters for the views like: O - Overhead, T - Thrust, F - FMGC, R - Radio, P - Pilot, C - CoPilot,....etc. Doing this I never have to remember what No. corresponds to what view. Find it much easier this way.

Newertheless your Q still stays but if the asnswer is negative, maybe you find my tip (or my way) to be cool ;).

Regards,

Gerald

Sorry, but I´m using Macro Keys... In this case I don´t need to press all 3 buttons, just one.

So, is there any chance to dissable the commands?

Archived