MCDU duplicates from left side

razurdia

Hello, I just bought the 4 packages of Airbus for Steam Edition.

As I wanted to find out how to manage the doors and some functions of the aircraft I noticed on your forums that everyone has a different screen on the right MCDU than from the left side and on the right side is where you actually controll all of these functions.

However on my game, it doesn't matter wich airbus I choose (from the 4 packages I just bought) both sides (left/right) show exactly the same information.

I read on some of your forums about re-installing SimsConnect in 3 different locations (already did it):

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-RTM
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-SP1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-XPACK

Also re-installed and updated all VC++ redist packages.

You can see in the screen shot how it looks on both sides the same content.

Any suggestions or known issue of why this is happening?

Also the only function that works (of the 3 shown there) is: FMGC

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you give a link to the steam shop page of one of the packages you purchased, please? This looks like everything, but not the Aerosoft Airbus.

Also, please post a screenshot of your Windows file explorer showing the following folder:

• C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Steam\Steamapps|common\FSX\DLC\500201\Aerosoft\

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived