Missing Terminal/Pier

Daveng3

Hi to Aerosoft,

After a FSX LFMN Nice re-install with original download V110 and with the  latest download V100 which is smaller than original, I am missing part of terminal and or part of pier.

It has been many years since initial purchase but I do not recall this problem before.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance with this.

Best Regards,

Dave.

Please login to display this image.

Vor 1 Stunde, Daveng3 sagte:

re-install with original download V110 and with the  latest download V100

Hi Dave, why do you downgrade your Airport :)

If in your account V110 is the latest availabe version of LFMN than you don´t need to install V100 (is older than V110) on top.

I´m shure that will cause your Problems. Deinstall LFMN and install only V110, nothing else.

Regards, Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Sorry to waste your time, it is my fault on the original posting there is a typo saying V100 it was ment to say V110. But anyway the outcome is the same using my older copy or the very latest download of V110.

Shall try to edit the correction into the original posting.

Thanks for the heads up Wolgang,

Best Regards,

Dave..

Well, based on the screenshot it seems that only the Jetways in your sim are wrong.

Are you using AES? Then install the latest Version over existing AES Installation.

Wolfgang,

Again many thanks for your suggestions, and no I do not use AES now I did long time ago, not now though and not for any reason but just really have not needed it.

It remains a mystery to us I think but it is not creating any problems with the sim. Better to have than not so I shall live quite easily with it..

Thanks and Best Regards,

Dave.

Archived