Want to beta a new version

• 4 months later...

Is the new version still enroute? I'd be glad to help test if it would be useful? I also have a good friend with lots of AN-2 time who I could ask some questions to if needed.

Let me know,

Best,

James

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 6:51 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I know. I will push it.

Hi Mathijs - any news on the update?

Love the AN-2 but its still not the greatest experience i P3Dv4, shame really as it looks great.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mathijs,

I don't mean to moan, but is there still no update on this...update? It's been some time now and we keep hearing 'soon' - It'll soon be a year and still no update, and there are quite a few things to fix!

I'm still happy to help beta if you need, anything to help move things forward!

Best,

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I should specify a little more your long conversation with the developer, otherwise it could be that we begin to think that the update is a tease, not by itself but by the way to raise it in time

On 1/9/2019 at 11:28 AM, severniae said:

Hi Mathijs,

I don't mean to moan, but is there still no update on this...update? It's been some time now and we keep hearing 'soon' - It'll soon be a year and still no update, and there are quite a few things to fix!

I'm still happy to help beta if you need, anything to help move things forward!

Best,

+1

• 3 months later...

Archived