AES for FSX Steam

Probably this was answered a million time, please excuse if that is the case. Is there any update regarding using AES with FSX Steam Edition? 

I feel kind of silly after spending all the money in credits and after all I can’t use it because I had to change computer and the only choice I had was to install the FSX SE

• Developer
1 hour ago, chusair said:

Probably this was answered a million time, please excuse if that is the case. Is there any update regarding using AES with FSX Steam Edition? 

I feel kind of silly after spending all the money in credits and after all I can’t use it because I had to change computer and the only choice I had was to install the FSX SE

Why did you have only had the choice to install FSX SE on you new Computer?

I have since now 12 years and with a new hardware from end of 2017 and Windows 10 with newest updates still my FSX with Sp1+Sp2 installed and full runing with AES.

When you change (unneeded) to a different, the simular results providing Plattforms, not compatible with the technologie AES is based on, you can't expect that all is runing as before with all of the products your spend money, based on other plattforms.

AES in which new form it will ever maybe redeveloped, this will never support the FSX:SE Pattform or P3D before V4. But, at this moment, AES is only compatible to Microsoft FSX SP2 or Acc Pack and Microsoft FS9 ( FS2004).

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived