FSX SE London Heathrow Xtended FSX-FSXSE - JETWAY PATCH

chusair

I am in the process of installing sceneries into the FSX SE on my new computer. Obviously I already installed the AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-LONDON-HEATHROW-XTENDED_FSX-FSXSE without any issue but after rebooting PC open closing sim etc when I try to install the AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-LONDON-HEATHROW-XTENDED_FSX-FSXSE-JETWAY-PATCHI am getting an error message like if I had no installed the AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-LONDON-HEATHROW-XTENDED_FSX-FSXSE I even follow to the aerosoft registration and download the file from there. I don't know what else to do...Please help ...I would appreciate 

I was instructed by the support to uninstall the FSX SE main folder and reinstall using the FSX version... I clarify a couple of times because I am really not knowledgeable or skillful installing or managing these things but unfortunately I got exactly the same error message... I don't know what else to try I did send them the picture so I would assume that they will get eventually back to me... well I do certainly hope so ...I just wondering if anyone else had the problem and how do they solved it 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

Recently purchased Mega airport Heathrow from Simmarket

Downloaded and installed Files 

Ran the Jetway patch and received the error message as shown below that Mega airport was not installed

Tried redownload  and tried to install both files

Still getting error message 

Mega airport Heathrow not installed

Need help please

Lindsay Cox

Archived