AEROSOFT ELLX - P3D update planned?

Arny Litheman

There's nothing that can be said about that. Aerosoft has over 200 projects that still aren't P3D v4 compatible and they all need to be checked. Sure Luxembourg is one of them, but 200 projects is a lot and some of them just won't be upgraded to P3D v4.

However, in the meantime you can use JustSim Luxembourg. Maybe not as good as Aerosoft, but certainly not bad either.

• 8 months later...

Hi, Yes it is a release planned for P3D. I updated ELLX in Summer for FSX and was looking for support in Beta testing. I am still missing time to start installation in P3D with another test phase for Luxembourg Airports.

If you still have FSX for the first tests of all new features and buildings, feel free to contact me

Maybe wintertime is bringing me further time and I can finish a release for P3D

Nice to hear there is a ELLX for P3D4 in the works. That stops me from buying the other product during black friday sales and now I'm waiting for the release of your scenery.

While we await the Aerosoft version, how can the previous Justsim version 1.00 be installed into P3DV4?  What are the steps or adjustments as the installer has an option of P3Dv3 only

Thanks

Dom

1 hour ago, meccadom said:

While we await the Aerosoft version, how can the previous Justsim version 1.00 be installed into P3DV4?  What are the steps or adjustments as the installer has an option of P3Dv3 only

Thanks

Dom

Version 1.00 is not the newest version of this scenery, I have version 1.3 which does offer P3D v4 in the installer as an option. Just login to your account on the site where you bought it and download the latest version.

Thanks.. Maybe the gremlins are out.  No sooner did i post my reply to you, that I went back to my account and viewed the original FSX purchase, and saw the discounted update notice.  I purchased it, installed and will test. Thanks again for your help.

Dom

Archived