Maastricht P3D 4.2 - multiple issues (with textures)

suniram

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
On 29.6.2018 at 10:23, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Sorry Andras is still traveling.

@Mathijs KokI actually paid money for this and didn't use the free update.

What did I got for my money? A very badly und full of bugs simple portet v3 scenery! No support, no reaction from the developer!

Can I please get my money back?

Thank you

On 6/29/2018 at 10:23 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry Andras is still traveling.

This most definitely isn't the kind of quality and service that we're used to, and expecting, from Aerosoft.

I hope we'll see some progress on the reported issues soon.

On 30.7.2018 at 08:48, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Contact us on support@aerosoft.com please.

Contacting Aerosoft support unfortunately brought no solution and also the scenery didn't get any better......

I'll wait, maybe sometime Andras will stop traveling....

vor 1 hour , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Björn, we were unable to assist you because you did not buy the product from us. 

Yes, you're right. I bought it at simmarket.

So people be aware: if you buy Aerosoft products at simmarket you don't get support or a refund.

But Mr. Kok you really don't understand. I don't want a refund, I just want this scenery to get fixed!! But please let us stop this!

Thank you very much

• Aerosoft

Of course you get support if you buy it at another shop. Around 40% of all support we do is for product bought in other stores. 

But what I can't do is refund or replace an order you did not with us. You will have to talk to simMarket and if they decide to refund they will back charge us. But that is not my decision, it is theirs.

Mr. Kok, please...... Don't you get it, or are you not willing to get it? The only thing you talk about is were I bought the scenery. And YES I didn't bought it at Aerosoft but at Simmarket. So I don't have a selling contract with Aerosoft and yes I do understand (because I'm not stupid) that you can't give me my money back. BUT, you don't give ANY answers about the initial question and the multiple issues all reported in this topic. You don't give any answer if there will be an update or bug fixes. Maybe you should start to read this forum topic from the beginning. This discussion is going the wrong way. 

So please leave me alone and get your scenery fixed ! 

And please do NOT reply with an answer that's not related to this topic. 

Thank you very much, have a nice day!

Archived