Maastricht P3D 4.2 - multiple issues (with textures)

suniram

Hi all,

first of all thank you for that free upgrade !!!

It looks great, but I seem to have all aprons having an wet effect even with no rain..Any idea what could cause that ? Thanks a lot !

best regard

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs
3 hours ago, suniram said:

Any idea what could cause that ?

Other addon, any tweak, any alternate textures...

Check what else you have installed, check the order in the scenery library...

hmmm...really nothing which I could relate in anyway to that... no alternate textures,  no strange tweaks, there is just one entry in the scenery library (which was palced there by the installer), so there shouldn be a problem with the order either....it happens with standard aircraft as well as with pmdg....  I have lots of addon airports, yes, but its not happening at any other airport......so no idea...

I am experiencing the same effect. Only on the aprons, not on the runway. I do have WX Advantage Radar installed and that has a "wet runway" feature, but the runways are unaffected.

This effect is most pronounced on the apron at the North West corner of the airport.

Same problem for me, I even reinstalled complete p3d and installed it on a virgin 4.2.

Also the parking positions aren't align with the markings, and on the runway the plane is sunk into the ground. 

The scenery is installed on the first place in the scenery library and there are no other addons installed!

Hopefully there will be a fix soon!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can confirm the issues:

• Aircraft sunken a few centimeter into ground: when you start at 03 and taxi along the rwy it gets better and better until the other end where it also sunks a few centimeter
  • wet apron and tyxi ways
  • also nearly no lighting at the apron
  • skid marks are flickering on the rwy (diff. layers fighting), but not on the taxiway
  • the only corresponding file from other Addon comes from FTX Vector, but disabling it didn't solve the problem
  • no weather engine running and no shader tweaks and no AI traffic

Maybe there are missing and/or wrong files in the installer.

Exactly! 

Mopperle listed all the issues correctly and I can confirm its NOT addon related, because like I said before I installed it on a virgin p3d v4.2 and have NO other addons installed

I’m also getting similar problems regarding sinking aircraft into the runway, and waiting for a fix. just bought this scenery today! So stunning! Looking forward to more of your products in the future.

kind regards

Also, the colour seems to conflict with FTX open LC? Is this correct? Or is there some way I can change it as most airport add-ons I've purchased so far give me the option to have the colours match.

This is by no means a complaint, or something I can't live with, if this is the way its supposed to be then its fine, I'm just wondering if this is something else that shouldn't be happening on top of the above problems we seem to be facing.

Kind regards

Birdy

14 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry the sat image we use is the correct color for summer and that does not match some other add-ons.

Uh Mathijs, that's why many developers give customers the OPTION to have the colours matched to FTX Global textures. There is no such thing as a "correct" colour for summer, so many variables in place, hence good developers give options. And you DO advertise the scenery as state-of-the-art scenery design! ;)

When I take of at Runway 03 from EHBK I have a mid air or an crash to desktop (CTD) when flying North (towards the DSM terrain). ORBX, GEN, Open LC Europe and  Vector installed with their latest libraries

Anybody has this issue?

Hi, I'm sorry but can't confirm this issue. Didn't happen to me. Do you really think this is related to the new scenery?

Is there any news regarding the elevation problem? 

Archived