Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Er!k

[P3Dv4.2] Maastricht Aachen Professional charts?

Hello Aerosoft, first of all a big thanks for providing a free update to Maastricht professional! At the end of the installer it asks to install NAVData pro charts. Since I have it installed I click 'No'. Normally (with other Aerosoft installers) when I open NavData Pro charts afterwards, the airport charts are included. For Maastricht is this not the case. Are charts not included or is it a bug in the installer?

EDIT: Also when I install NavData Pro Charts; charts are not available.

If you click no, the offline charts will not be installed, and are therefore afterwards not available.

4 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

If you click no, the offline charts will not be installed, and are therefore afterwards not available.

Thanks Tom but: EDIT: Also when I install NavData Pro Charts; charts are not available.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.