Aerosoft Airbus Failed to start livery

Glasq

Hello.

I was trying to download a JetBlue A321 livery from Holgi. I manually installed it, and it showed up. But the problem is that when I start it, it says Failed to start up (model). I put it in the right folder, IAE it said. Except the NEO part of it might have got me messed up. Please leave respones below! Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you are a new user in this forum I would kindly like to ask you to take a closer look on the forum you are posting in. You posted into 

• Home > English > Support Flight Simulation (FSX, P3D, FS9, X-Plane 11, Aerofly) > FS2004 / FSX / P3D > TOOLS & MISSIONS > Tools/Missions General

while there is a huge area dedicated for the Airbus. Your topic would be suited best in here:

• Home > English > Support Flight Simulation (FSX, P3D, FS9, X-Plane 11, Aerofly) > FS2004 / FSX / P3D > AIRCRAFT > Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 > Tweaking, repaints, SDK

I am going to move your topic there.

In regard to your problem:

• please post a link to the exact livery you have downloaded and installed
  • have you installed it manually or via Livery Manager?
  • if via Livery Manager, have you started it as Administrator?
  • what simulator in which exact version are you using?

Archived