Warning Message???

AnGel oF DeaTH

Hi Mathijs Kok

You send me message by mail You warning me " Abusive Behaviour "

Given 5 points which will never expire.

Users under moderation as he did not understand the difference between a game and a sim and thus called X-Plane 'crap'.

What does it means? Yes i dont know what does Simulation games means because it is my first time i play Simulation games

AND sorry for calling "YOUR GAME" For Crap and im new here so i told you to help me.......

• Deputy Sheriffs

From page 1 of the User's Manual available here:

"Overview

X-Plane is the world’s most comprehensive and powerful flight simulator for personal computers, and it offers the most realistic flight model available.

X-Plane is not a game, but an engineering tool that can be used to predict the flying qualities of fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft with incredible accuracy....

...X-Plane is used by world-leading defense contractors, air forces, aircraft manufacturers, and even space agencies for applications ranging from flight training to concept design and flight testing.

For example, X‑Plane has been used in crash investigations to depict the view pilots experienced moments before a mid-air collision, or to graphically present to juries and judges the forces that impact an aircraft in flight. Scaled Composites used X‑Plane to visualize Space Ship One’s flights to the edge of the atmosphere in their pilot training simulator. Kalitta has used X‑Plane to train their pilots to fly freight 747s in the middle of the night. Northwest and Japan Airlines use X‑Plane for flight review and training. Cessna uses X‑Plane to train new customers in the intricacies of the Garmin G1000. Dave Rose has used X‑Plane to optimize airplanes for his many wins at Reno. NASA has used X‑Plane to test the re-entry of gliders into the Martian atmosphere, and the list goes on. These customers serve as perhaps the most significant endorsement of the incredible capabilities of this simulator."

So, far from "crap" software. Your best clue is in the second sentence, "X-Plane is not a game." As Mathijs noted in a reply to your earlier post, it's a simulator.

Archived